[pct-l] Shipping labels

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Thu Apr 14 00:15:11 CDT 2011

Not sure about hand-written ORM-D, etc. I always print shipping labels from
my computer with all that stuff.

The Parcel Post rate is what you want to estimate your costs. Parcel Post is
the same as "Ground only" in most cases. The key is that if it says "Ground
Only" they will not put it on an airplane. Sometimes parcel post does get
put on an airplane.

 Ken