[pct-l] shipping fuel canisters

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Wed Apr 13 00:10:13 CDT 2011

It should work. The rule really is that you didn't take possession of the
box/canister/package. Most postal clerks have let us take the box away from
the window with our resupply box. We then returned and forwarded the
unopened, but re-addressed box.

We have have postal clerks let us forward an opened and resealed package.
But I think that is not the way it is supposed to happen and I do not expect
it.

We have had 1 postal clerk not let us forward an unopened box. As soon as he
handed it to us we had to pay more postage. That was not on the PCT, and
that post office is no longer open.

Ken