[pct-l] best section for a dog

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Tue Apr 12 10:27:48 CDT 2011

Anywhere in Oregon, but take the low route around the west side of Crater
Lake NP.

I'd recommend the 304 miles starting at the south end of section D (hwy 138)
just north of Crater Lake and going to the Columbia River. With the
exception of the lava fields at McKenzie Pass, that's pretty soft
trail-tread for your dog's paws.