[pct-l] Internal frame pack with bear canister

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sun Apr 10 14:39:58 CDT 2011

Good afternoon, LoneRiver,

You say your last year’s pack weighed 45 lbs.  Was that all gear, or does
that number include consumables – food, water, and fuel?

I agree with Brandon’s comment about pack size:  As an adaptation of
Parkinson’s Law, the amount of junk you carry expands to fill whatever space
is available in the pack.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09