[pct-l] Internal frame pack with bear canister

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 14:16:01 CDT 2011

they can both handle the weight and the canister but the Osprey is way big for
your type of trips and the Flash will kill your back TRUST ME! The Osprey's are
wonderful packs and if you really like the Aether the 60 is better. If they have
it they can order it for you. Another Osprey that will suite your needs is this
one which you can also get through REI
http://www.ospreypacks.com/detail.php?productID=159&colorCode=736&tab=description

It also comes in a 58 liter if you want bigger as well

Sugar Moma