[pct-l] Antishock Trekking Poles

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 09:10:22 CDT 2011

Just got my first. Set of poles with anti shock not sure how I feel yet but
with a twist I can turn this on or off at will.  They weigh 13oz each. So
far so good I use then with the anti shock on.
Gerry0625
On Apr 10, 2011 6:28 AM, "giniajim" <jplynch at crosslink.net> wrote:
> I've got the anti-shock poles. I didn't want the anti-shock feature and
don't see that it makes a difference. But I did want poles that were
collapsible, and couldn't find any at the time that were both collapsible
and non-shock absorbing.

anti-shock, shock absorbing, Trekking Poles or if it ends up just being a
problem? I am just trying to make a decision on the poles. Thanks for any
advice.