[pct-l] Insurance

Brendan Beltz brendanbeltz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 17:37:59 CDT 2011

Once more, with feeling? (Not sure if this has been asked too often)

For the unemployed, non-COBRA, non-medicare/caid set: what are you doing in
terms of travel insurance? After that long back and forth over Spot and it's
competition recently, I'm a little more concerned with insurance that covers
rescue as well - with it's astronomical attendant costs.

Plans? Costs? Suggestions?

I've just quit my job and don't really feel I have the means to pay COBRA
coverage for the next 6 months of trail life.

Brendan