[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Apr 9 10:01:18 CDT 2011

Old Rooster JMT Reinhold writes: I meant to implement and market that concept but never got around to it and now at age 70 I am getting a little to old to embark on such ambitious venture and it would be best to leave it to the younger generation to bring this exciting new concept to fruitation so all backpackers, wherever they may be, can benefit from this new exciting concept.  This is my way of giving back to the trail community for the enjoyment it has given me.
Switchback replies: Yes, Rooster Reinhold is famous for his chickens on a lease concept.  Many have praised him for this concept.  You herd your food with you.  I wonder what the veggie crowd thinks of this.  I have met a lot of backpackers who are vegans or veggies.  Overall, I think Rooster's idea of grazing along the trail is best with dehydrated water, of course.