[pct-l] tent footprints

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Apr 9 08:54:38 CDT 2011

I got a hole in the floor when I set it up on some sticks and pine
cones. I was all set to fix the hole but I swear it disappeared. I've
found it again once or twice but every time I've gone to fix it it's
gone. I also punctured the floor when I set it up on a large log. I
did a bad job that night. That hole seemed to heal itself. I tore one
of the edges on the outside with the hook on my dirty girl gaiter. I
patched that with some ripstop tape at the Hideaway. The zipper
failed in Oregon. I got a new zipper. Otherwise, the tent is still in
great shape and I think I could hike the PCT again with it.

I have the Gossamer Gear One. Made of Spinnaker.