[pct-l] tent footprints

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Apr 9 08:46:22 CDT 2011

I use a thin plastic polycro sheet. It keeps the bottom of the tent
clean and dry. It probably also buffers the sharpness of any small
things I set my tent on. It's not needed, but I like having a clean
tent and it's easy to dry the plastic sheet and just shake off the
dirt. Also, if I want to sleep under the stars, I set out the plastic
sheet and sleep on top of it.