[pct-l] tent footprints

Alphabetsoup alphabetsoupmmm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:43:24 CDT 2011

I purchased a six moon designs lunar solo. It was available in two versions.
a 23oz and a 27oz. The difference was in the tub floor. one use a heavier
waterproof nylon than the other. I first ordered the lighter model, but
after adding the weight of a separate ground cloth, as recommended, the
total weight was was equal to the heavier model. I opted for simplicity and
one less thing to carry...If I have an issue along the way with a hole in my
tent floor, Duct tape will fix it well enough to get me to an outfitter...