[pct-l] Shutdown

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:55:27 CDT 2011

I just checked bears are still working... lol
On Apr 8, 2011 7:52 AM, "giniajim" <jplynch at crosslink.net> wrote:
> The "essential" folks are still on the job, working and getting paid.
> Non-essential folks *might* get back pay. Congress would have to
specifically pass a bill allowing that (and they have in the past, but the
talking heads say there's no certainty of that this time). Otherwise,
there's no back pay. i.e. A furlough is a furlough!

nice! I will see you guys on the trail.
> Gerry0625 if anyone ask we never had this conversation I don't know
anything about parks being closed I plead the 5th of Vodka.