[pct-l] MHD / CHD

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 10:21:07 CDT 2011

If your doctor told you that you have MHD, then the diagnosis is wrong. You clearly are suffering, as we all do, from RLS (restless legs syndrome) which afflicts millions of us in the US.  It's a very debilitating disorder with severe personal side effects.  The only cure is to seek miles and miles of walking through endless wilderness.

Greg Hummel

President - Great International Restless Legs Syndrome Society (G.I.R.L.S.S)

I will follow you if you follow me
All the days and nights that we know will be
I will stay with you if you stay with me
Just one single tear in each passing year
                            - Genesis