[pct-l] propane resupply

neil p. neildpetersen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:29:30 CDT 2011

Hey gang, I am putting together my final resupply boxes but am struggling
with the fact that apparently it is not possible to ship propane for mu msr
pocket rocket via priority flat rate. So I am wondering should I spend the
extra money shipping packages ground mail which is ok to ship propane. I am
struggling with a few areas on the trail such as:

Warner springs- is propane available here or at the lake morena
village/campground, or easily obtained while hitching to the kickoff
Saufleys- is it relatively easy to get this on a side trip
Kennedy Meadows- I don't want to take up the space in the bear can although
I could ship to this location using ground easily.
Sierra City- are canisters available?
Belden- are canisters available?
Old Station- are canisters available?
Cassel-is are canisters available?
Dunsmuir- are canisters available?
Seiad valley- are canisters available?
Crater lake- are canisters available?
Timberline resort- are canisters available?
White pass- are canisters available?
Snoqulamie- are canisters available?

Also on another note, how are folks planning on shipping your ice axe and in
my case kathoola microspikes.

Thanks everyone
-Neil