[pct-l] Dehydrating beans

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 22:18:28 CDT 2011

It's not temperature so much as air flow.  Warm is fine, as long as you have
a good fan exhausting the moist air.  I dry a lot of mushrooms, and other
stuff, and so I've got three dehydrators, commercial, giant home built, and
a smaller UC extension home built powered by light bulbs.  That light bulb
one is the fastest as I installed a big old fan and stuff just dries in no
time even when half the lights are burned out.

Many dehydrators use little fans, and it just takes longer.

Shroomer