[pct-l] SCAQMD Rule 1143 & Denatured Alcohol Question.."THE SOLUTION"

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Apr 3 11:59:29 CDT 2011

Yes Shroomer,.....except the one with the "SNICKERS BARS".......what
happened to that one?

BTW.....it is not  "WAS"  it is  "IS"  the  "King of the PCT".

I know all records are made to be broken, but something tells me Scott
will remain the unquestionable, undeniable, undisputable  "King of the
PCT"  for a long, long time.

JMT Reinhold