[pct-l] Handheld GPS Recommendations - update

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sat Apr 2 21:53:05 CDT 2011

Paul,

thanks for your response.  I may have a defective unit.  I'm waiting to
hear back from Garmin. I bought this unit from REI (and  paid a little
more) because of their return policy. But only a couple more days before
the unit goes back to REI to be replaced if I don't get a good fix from
Garmin. This unit has mixed reviews on REI -- some love it; some don't like
it at all.  Maybe their is a quality control problem with the manufacture
-- some units work, some don't.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>