[pct-l] Shroomer Report

Naps.On.Trail Naps.On.Trail at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 10:00:26 CDT 2011

Shroomer,

I am relieved to know that the priests of the PCT have been interceding with
the gods of sun and warmth with ritual dance, fires, and beer. I wonder if
you have any sense for how far the intercession is good for? Will the
prayers of Donner priests, for example, be effectual for Mammoth? If not, I
wonder if we should organize a coordinated assault on the gods, perhaps a
priest for every 50 miles ritually engaged in wild, inebriated dance. I may
qualify to hold down a section--I went to a seminary once--I may yet have a
connection I can open up to call in a few favors, the gods owe me.

Naps-On-Trail