[pct-l] snowed out of my shakedown ...

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 09:45:58 CDT 2011

Mango that's a great idea... I had it in my head that the backyard wasn't camping ... But last night I echo and I slept out... It was a great experience... The quilt was plenty warm;  but the tent was covered in ice from condensation freezing to it.  Couldn't even rub it off with my packtowel.

I hope as weather gets better I can manage condensation a little more effectively.

Thanks for the suggestion

Sent from my iPod