[pct-l] (no subject)

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 17:58:04 CDT 2010

> Questions:  What kind of camera?  What month were you there/  It looks like
> August.

I started to hike with my wife from Toulumne July 31, reached VVR August 6
I re-started alone from VVR Aug 9, reached Lone Pine Aug 19. More
flowers were observed then the last summer. It may be the best season
in JMT.

My camera is Olympus E-3 with 12-60 mm zoom. This camera and lens are
waterproof and have good image quality, and they are very tough. Now,
many new cameras are developed. I am considering to buy Pentax K-5,
which will appear in a month. It's body and lens are waterproof and
tough, auto focus speed is improved, and the image quality may be
improved.