[pct-l] Bicycle Usage Proposal

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Sat Sep 18 15:40:08 CDT 2010

Yes, America has a concept of wilderness that is different from almost anywhere else. We cherish our frontier and seek out wilderness to go back to man and nature without machinery. Its that simple. Mtn bikes (I ride one too) are not appropriate in wilderness.

I thought I understood many places in Europe ban camping just anywhere on the ground, instead trekking from lodge to hut. I don't want the PCT to have bikes or lodges (other than at the existing towns and highways).
AsABat