[pct-l] Bicycle Usage Proposal

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Sat Sep 18 12:51:05 CDT 2010

Could we please tone down the rhetoric a bit?  It isn't necessary to call into question the motivations of of people in order to debate controversial topics nor is it necessary to start drawing lines about who can or can't offer an opinion on this list.  If we were elected officials actually debating and voting on some sort of legislative motion, it might be appropriate to pull rank but in an ad-hoc forum like this I don't think it is necessary to be so 'tribal'.

Radar