[pct-l] platypus contents

Robert Snook verdick at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 01:14:46 CDT 2010

> icckk!! I find camelbacks and containiers with this tube sucking very

revolting. I am sure it is why hikers get giardia likesymptoms today!  I

figured this wierd water bladder sucking fad woulda ended years

ago...grosss!!! so unseventieslike!! I only use bottles and platypus without
> sucking tubes and all the gross gross that goes with this

grossness...iccckkk!!

Erm, sorry it's not the seventies anymore??  Was that the decade of of
uber-cleanliness and we've since slide back to all manners of ickiness?

Verdick  '05