[pct-l] Water is Soooo Boring

rcluster at comcast.net rcluster at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 14:11:42 CDT 2010

Julie and I really liked the NUUN line of electrolyte tablets. You can find them at REI, probably many other places also.

No sugars, easy to carry, mixed quickly. Gave the water a light flavor and a little carbonation. Nothing like a soda drink (which is fine with us).

NUUN website is here:

<http://www.nuun.com/>

We liked all the flavors, with Tri-Berry, Orange-Ginger and Banananuun topping the list.

The Kona Cola was at the bottom of the list. It's good when cold, but that was difficult to do in Southern Cal.

Snowplow & Rubber Legs
Ron & Julie Cluster
Eugene, OR