[pct-l] Intermediate Level Snow Course

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Sep 13 15:15:53 CDT 2010

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in an Intermediate-level Snow Course that would last longer, cover more "ground," and apply all the skills learned in the Introductory-level weekend in a thru-hiking scenario (moving every day, moderate mileage, loop-style trip)?

We have had some interest, mainly from our prior students who want something that more closely approximates what they will have to do on their own thru hike (should they have as much snow as we did in June), and wondered what everyone thought...

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd
South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150