[pct-l] Private Property

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Thu Sep 2 22:14:55 CDT 2010

A friend and I are planning a trip from Cook and Green Pass to the end of the CA section of the trail, close to Callahan's. In doing some planning I read in the guide book that "Because you are on private land..." This is the second paragraph following the information about the Mtn. Ashland Inn (page 336 in the "new" book). My question is: where does it become "private land" and when would the PCT no longer be on "private land"?

Feed back will be greatly appreciated.

are we there yet

...going to the mountains is going home.

John Muir