[pct-l] aqua mira

jcil000-pctchat at yahoo.com jcil000-pctchat at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 09:45:40 CDT 2010

Good point, Jim, and probably the case.

Could also be they changed the formula to meet CA law.

CA passed a law by initiative five or ten years ago (voters rather than
politicians) which compelled manufacturers
of products sold in CA to warn consumers if the ingredients were cancer causing.
Some
manufacturers withdrew their products from the CA market as predicted and others
altered their formula. I know of one carpet cleaning product that was altered
because of
this and people said its quality went down when they removed a specific
ingredient.