[pct-l] Ice/Snow

Katica Dias katicadias at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 29 16:21:51 CDT 2010

Thanks for all your responses ... particularly those who said not to
worry too much!  I think stepping over that fear and letting it become
part of the adventure was what I needed.  It was also good to hear
that a more flexible approach helps - that helps me to orientate my
mind to accepting change more readily.  I will check out Ned's
programs because as much as I would love to put faith in a light snow
year, snow is such a mystery to me that I think it will be useful to
poke around in it a bit beforehand.  The support and sense of
community on this forum suprised me ... hats off to all of you who
create this.