[pct-l] Maps and memory

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Oct 28 23:56:52 CDT 2010

One can replace or recharge the batteries; but I don't know what one can do
for fading memory.  However I've read that walking at least retards the
onset of mental old age.

We just keep on keeping on.

BTW: I used to make fun of LOMIH's (little old man in hat)
            Now I is one.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters! <>