[pct-l] Maps

Halfmile list at lon.net
Thu Oct 28 13:28:47 CDT 2010

Just a heads up, if you do decided to print my maps I'm in the middle
of revising them for the 2011 hiking season. Most of the changes are
minor, fixing typos and such, except for CA sections M, N & Q. Most of
those sections were closed by fires in 2008, so I was not able to hike
them until this year. In M, N & Q the new versions will have more
accurate water and campsite info and trail distances will be more
accurately calculated because I now have a better GPS track. They
should be ready around the first of the year.
-Halfmile