[pct-l] Backpacks

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Thu Oct 28 10:56:32 CDT 2010

My GF and I got our Catalysts fairly recently, and while we haven't been on any loooong haikes with them; I have overpacked mine on two weekend occasions.

Let's say it would have put me in the "heavy trucker" category!  ;-)

The Catalyst handles it pretty well, considering it was well beyond the ULA spec for that pack (I was at 50 pounds).  I prefer to have the space and support, incase I need it.  My GF carries less load, but more "squishy" stuff (insulation, she gets COLD), so her pack always looks as stuffed as mine, but weighs less.  ;-)

Love the Catalysts, love the company's support model.

BillB