[pct-l] Backpacks

Brandon Reed brandon.reed2008 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 10:25:12 CDT 2010

So far what I gather is that the ULA packs are pretty durable and all  around
good packs as well as many PCT hikers have used them. I'm not a  minimalist or
ultra-lite hiker but am weight conscious and am looking  for a more comfortable
liter pack. So the big question for me is, which  one. If I get to big of a pack
and pack less volume, or vise verse,  how  will the weight distribution handle?
Anyone have any experience over  packing or under packing the ULA Catalyst or
Circuit? Thanks.