[pct-l] pole maintance

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 20:49:10 CDT 2010

super glue?

rubber cement might work, but how do you get it in there?

Slide the grip back where it's supposed to be. Then pry up the edge and
squirt in some super glue. The little tubes usually have a fairly long
applicator (buy the one with the pointiest one). Do both sides, and it will
probably hold well enough. Put a bottle in your bounce box in case it breaks
loose again at some point.