[pct-l] Bikers on the PCT

greg mushial gmushial at gmdr.com
Mon Oct 25 09:59:40 CDT 2010

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 21:36:55 -0500
> From: "Ron Dye" <chiefcowboy at verizon.net>
> Subject: Re: [pct-l] Bikers on the PCT
> To: "'Scott Bryce'" <sbryce at scottbryce.com>, <pct-l at backcountry.net>

<snip>
> ... One viable option is the use of trained (and appropriately certified)
> volunteers.

Seems we're on the same page...  with the FS regional office here in Redding
I was planning on heading into town today and see if a) such were possible
(certified volunteers) and b) what it would take to make such happen. "It's
one thing to say they love the PCT; it's something else to stand up and do
something about it."
TheDuck