[pct-l] Bikes on the PCT

greg mushial gmushial at gmdr.com
Sun Oct 24 16:03:11 CDT 2010

<snip>
> most of the mountain bikers have been rude, confrontational, jeering,
> foulmouthed sorts.
<snip>
> llamalady

Seem to be the same type of losers we have up in northern calif. But one has
to understand this is a self-selecting crowd, ie, those that one finds on
shared trails (hikers + bikers allowed) are generally (99+%) good joes...
but not the ones one finds on section N, O and P - makes one want to have a
bounty per out-of-bounds bike...  keep the bike, lock it to a tree, tell
officialdom where to find it; let the biker learn to walk (home).
TheDuck