[pct-l] Hiker maturity comes at a high price

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Oct 23 04:22:24 CDT 2010

That is right Switchback....You  won't  get much for me from the Indian
Braves...maybe one blanket.
Now the Indian Squaws, they will pay a premium for me...
The girls always seemed to appreciate me more than the guys.
They always liked me and were real nice to me.
I really never could understand why the husbands and boyfriends never
liked me and always thought I was a bad influence on their women.
It is not my fault that the women like me....is it?

JMT Reinhold
Switchback wrote:
Now that Birthday Boy Reinhold is 70, I think we should capture him out
on the JMT and auction him off to the Indians.  He should be easy to
catch, but we will probably not get too much for him........