[pct-l] John Muir Trail...voted No. 1 trail in America

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 17:58:10 CDT 2010

No, you are wrong,  Reinhold.

There IS beautiful women in JMT. That is the reason why I carry a
heavy duty camera. I cannot understand the male hikers, who only say
"How do you doing", and walking quickly as far as possible.  I cannot
talk with them. In the next chance, I will walk more slowly, and
carry more  foods, especially cakes and coffee, so I will be able to
chat with beautiful women more frequently .

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )