[pct-l] Early Mountain Men..and treating women right

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 18:24:41 CDT 2010

Dear Hummel,

Reinhold will now be spending the rest of his time-out in the DOG HOUSE!!!

Let me guess, he also bought his wife a nice mop so she doesn't have to get
down on her hands and knees to scrub the floor.  He bought a scrub board so
she doesn't have to pound the clothes on rocks anymore.  Instead of
underwear, he so generously gives his wife a comb to "tidy herself" in case
her skirt flies up...

Please train Reinhold to use the dog run and make sure his collar is nice
and tight so he can't slip out.  Check on him once in a while to fill his
food bowl and make sure he has enough water.

Melanie