[pct-l] Early Mountain Men..and treating women right

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 10:45:59 CDT 2010

Wait, aren't we in a time-out in the corner?

Greg Hummel

"Everything in this world goes through change
'cept for love and passion remain the same"

<<<<

Reinhold writes;

                  Yes,
    I also resent this....I may be 70 years old, but not retired.
    Even though feeble and frail I continue to provide my wife the life    style she has gotten accustomed to.
    I feed her good (3 times a day), I bought her new push lawn mover to    keep her in good shape, I even bought her a little motor scooter    with a little basket so she does not have to walk to the grocery    store and carry the grocery bags.

    So you see, I treat my women right.

    I feel sorry, however, for poor long suffering Mrs. Switchback.

    JMT Reinhold
    Your trail companion who treats his women right
<<<<<