[pct-l] The AT as a "green tunnel"

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 09:59:03 CDT 2010

I'd rather hear the opinions of folks that have thru hiked the PCT and can
compare. I know it won't be much of a wilderness experience, but the thought
of spending months in a tunnel has me a little concerned.

Thanks for the responses. I don't want to go into it too much, so let's just
let this topic die. I don't have to worry about it for at least a year! :)