[pct-l] Thoughts on Having a full-time trail angel

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 14:47:59 CDT 2010

Hi Marion,

My first reaction to this was, "what a great idea!" Then I started to think
about it and wondered if some thru hikers might object? What affect would
this have on the PCT's remote wilderness feeling? If they combined the food
sales with a service to collect resupply boxes, or even a little general
store type of thing, you might have a viable business idea there. If that
were true, in a couple years, we might see a half dozen vehicles driving to
various trail crossings every year. I'm not sure that would be a good thing
or not.

Of course I will suspend any judgment either way until I complete my hike
next year. :)