[pct-l] Aqua Mira

Halfmile list at lon.net
Sun Oct 10 21:35:26 CDT 2010

FYI...I don't see Crystal Iodine listed as an ingredient in Aqua Mira.
On my bottles, Part A says it's Chlorine Dioxide 2%; Part B is
Phosphoric Acid 5%.

I have heard both the Meth reason and the reason Day-Late stated for
the ban on the sale in California. I have always wondered which it
really is.

-Halfmile