[pct-l] A quick introduction & some initial questions :)

Kevin hikelite at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 01:50:51 CDT 2010

I love your goal of being "away from civilized life". That's absolutely my goal next year! I bet you enjoyed being able to experience the trail with your 4 legged friend. :)

I really would like to bring one of my dogs, but right now, I don't think I'm bringing him. Maybe for the northern sections when it's cooler.

Sent from my iPhone4