[pct-l] Patch material for Marmot Driclime Windshirt?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Oct 5 23:29:58 CDT 2010

On Oct 5, 2010, at 6:11 PM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:
> Make a fashion statement.??Repair the?hole with?duct tape.
>
> The Incredible Bulk

Be even more fashionable and get your duct tape from the craft store.
They've got zebra and leopard print duct tape! Goes great with Dirty
Girl Gaiters.

How about that stick-on ripstop for fixing tents. I ripped my tent
and used that to repair it. It worked great. Just peel the back and
stick it on. Comes in many colors. Not sure what it was called, but
I'm sure you can find it by searching for nylon repair tape or
something like that.

Diane