[pct-l] Emergency Devices

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Nov 30 20:35:07 CST 2010

Good evening, Paul,

As I recall, “Flyin Brian” Robinson carried a satellite phone during much –
or most – of his famous 7,371-mile, 2001 Calendar-Year Triple Crown hike.
http://royrobinson.homestead.com/Triple_Crown.html

I believe he did so at the request of certain media concerns that were
committed to follow, and report upon, his progress.  Brian referred to the
thing as “the brick”.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09