[pct-l] bug question

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 01:56:54 CST 2010

Hi Kevin,

I'm a tarp user... so I'm familiar with the bug situation intimately.  I
don't use any bug protection on my shelter at all.  I wear a mesqito net
over my hat and tuck the bottom into my rain jacket (or whatever else I'm
wearing to bed), and just sleep.  They don't get in my bag and they don't
get to my face.
Might not work for everyone, but works for me.  :)
The head netting weighs (I'm guessing) about a gram?  Three grams tops?  No
need to send it home.  (I also used it to catch fish once.... no kidding!).

Good luck whatever you do!
--
Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway."
-John Wayne