[pct-l] High Sierra clothing

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 00:24:27 CST 2010

some of the montbell down jackets are really light, in the range of 8 or 9
ounces.  mine is of exceptionally good quality and quite warm when paired with a
shell (which your OR rain jacket will work well)

do you mean need a 'second' pair of pants for the sierras?  or are you hiking
without any pants up to that point?   ...man i would be fried red if i tried
that.

~Paul