[pct-l] High Sierra clothing

Liam Henebry liamh760 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 16:27:17 CST 2010

Hey everybody, I am wondering what are some of the extra upper and lower layers other thru hikers are going to bring with them for the High Sierra's? I am planning on carrying my OR rain jacket for the whole hike, so I was thinking that my synthetic middle weight OR jacket would be warm enough, with the option of wearing all of my under layers if I am really cold. Also I can't decide if I need a pair of pants for the high sierra's.

Thanks for the help

Liam

P.S. Is anybody else as sick of planning as I am, I just want to GO already, hahha