[pct-l] Too much clothing!?

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 13:28:00 CST 2010

Thanks Austin!

The lightweight long sleeve shirt was planned for sun protection in the dessert.
Typically I would think that a tank top would be the way to go (and how
I typically hike, but in NorCal, not SoCal) but I have seen so much feedback
to "cover your skin" (and I am very fair) so I started to plan on this for the
dessert. Do you go w/short or no sleeves in SoCal, or do you use one of those
other layers to cover your skin in intese sun?

Thanks!
 Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb
a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir