[pct-l] PCT Hike Training in Texas

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 11:45:51 CST 2010

I am NOT doing any hiking in Dallas.  I have a BIG list of things to do moving Laura into her new house.  Everyday is filled with stuff to do.  I am going to swim everyday up in Denton.  It will be the big public pool I will use if we move there someday.  Yolanda and Laura will have lots of fun with her new house.

Have a great holiday, cheers.

The Switchback